This Sheet pan Supper is the laziest of all dinners. However, it’s still one of my kids favorites because I serve it family style. It’s a free for all. I love this combo over a bed of arugula and the coconut chipotle cream really kicks it up a notch.
Did you know today was the exact middle day of the school year? It’s almost time for me to start my lunch making countdown. That’s just 360 lunchboxes to pack.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with Chipotle Cream
- 2 8 ounce pkg. Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins Raw
- 1 large Yellow Onion roughly chopped
- 1 Red Pepper roughly chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper roughly chopped
- 1 Orange Pepper roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- salt and pepper
- 5 Tbls Olive or Avocado Oil
For the Chipotle Cream
- 2 Tbls Adobo Sauce from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 6 ounce can Coconut cream OR 1 cup Sour cream
Line a large baking sheet with Parchment Paper.
Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
Toss your chicken, onions, peppers, salt, pepper, and oil in a large bowl and spread on the baking sheet.
Roast the fajitas for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the peppers and onions have roasted an browned a little.
Add to Tortilla with greens, avocado, salsa and a dollop of Chipotle cream!
For the Chipotle Cream:
Mix the can of coconut cream or 1 cup of sour cream and 2 Tablespoons of adobo sauce and mix until creamy and pink.
Totally Whole30, Paleo and Gluten Free friendly eaten over a bed of greens with coconut chipotle cream.